Ultimate Direction Wild & Tough Limited Edition Technical backpacks Black Bags and belly
'Wild and Tough' describes the Hardrock 100, and this vest. The slogan is prominently displayed on the back. Similar in fit to the hugely successful SJ Ultra Vest 2.0, but with significantly upgraded design and features.
- Trekking pole holders in front so they can be stored or used without removing the vest
- Reservoir hose routing for either over or under your shoulder; left or right side
- Hardrock course profile graphics
- Emergency whistle
- Comes with no bottles - put in your favorite bottles or a reservoir in the rear
- We recommend the Body Bottle Plus; will also accomodate the Body Bottle, the 20 oz or 26 oz Kicker Valve bottle, almost any other bottle, and a 1.5 or 2.0 liter reservoir
- New adjustment straps fine tune the fit
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 543 in3 / 11.6L
- Weight: 11.2 oz. / 320 g
- Height: 13 in. / 33 cm
- Width: 8.7 in. / 22 cm
- Depth: 7.1 in. / 18 cm
- MonoRip Mesh: Breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - this lightweight monofilament mesh is ideal for bounce-free load carrying
- 60D Silnylon: Greater strength and abrasion resistance with low weight
- 320g Darlington Power Mesh: Increased support and durability in the harness and key wear locations
Ultimate Direction Wild & Tough Limited Edition has the Ultimate Direction official manufacturer warranty. As an Ultimate Direction official retailer, all our offered running & triathlon items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In Ultimate Direction Save up to 80% New York, we are dedicated to select high quality Bags and belly bags products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Technical backpacks items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Ultimate Direction - Bags And Belly Bags - Technical backpacks
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.